What are the benefits of working with an agency?
– Flexibility as an “as-needed” resource you “turn on” when you need it and “turn off” when you don’t
– An extension of your own marketing department, or in some cases it effectively becomes the marketing department
– Smart, innovative people
– The ability to turn strategic, creative ideas into persuasive marketing communications
– An objective, third-party perspective free of internal politics and bias
– Insights gained from experience with the way people research and buy products
– “Cross-pollination” of ideas—benefit from the agency’s experience
– Knowledge of the different media outlets and how to get the best return-on-investment (ROI) for your advertising dollar
– An integrated, 360-degree (“holistic”) approach to marketing
– Accountability—competition ensures you get their very best.